Here is a convenient walkthrough of all the blog posts
- Medical Mythbuster: We don’t only use 10% of our brains
- Most of your body heat is lost through the head
- Brain Myths: The Myers-Briggs type indicator
- Athletes die younger
- Girls are shorter because they get less food
- To wake up each morning is a miracle
- Humans cannot walk with an IQ below 80
- Dr Myths blog
- Medical myth one
Dr Myths blog is intended to bust all those rumours och myths about the human mind and body that never seem to go away. Some are just fun and maybe irritating, while others can actually be harmful to people and society in general if we let them persist, spread, and grow. This site is about facts not fiction, hardcore science not religious or supernatural beliefs. But first and foremost it is about fun and casual reading for all you visitors!
Just click <– Previous and Next –> buttons to read other blog posts.
If you would like to see a simple text list of all the available blog posts it is available here. Just click the title you want to read more about.